Friday, October 23, 2009

Cast of Project Runway Season 6 = Cast of Winnie the Pooh?

I've watched a few seasons of Project Runway, but for some reason, this season has made me less and less interested. I've gone as far to ignore the clothes and look at the people. So what does this mean? It means that I saw a lot of similarities between the cast of Project Runway and Winnie the Pooh. I would show pictures, but this is in by no way a physical comparison, purely by personality, so there will be no pictures.

Winnie the Pooh - Christopher
Piglet - Johnny
Eeyore - Epperson
Owl - Gordana
Roo - Louise
Tigger - Nicolas
Christopher Robin - Logan
Rabbit - Irina

I kind of had to reach for most of these, but Epperson is what spurred all this on. He's my favourite and this list is compiled only out of love.

You can make your own list and send them to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment