Wednesday, February 17, 2010

OLYMPICS!!!

Hello Friends. Sorry for my 6 week absence. It was a busy January and now it's time for the...OLYMPICS!!! It's too bad I have to watch the coverage from NBC. It's all tape delayed, but you know, that's not a reason to not show all of the qualifying races. There are 4 channels at NBC's disposal and they are not efficiently using them. And today, was watching CNBC briefly saw some of the Men's hockey game between Sweden and Germany. As the game was going on, the channel cut to a commercial and came back to Slovakia and Switzerland WOMEN'S hockey! C'mon man.

TV Phrase of the Olympics: (blank) has the weight of their country on their shoulders.

New verb discovered at the Olympics: Jacobellis. Usage: Haha, you just pulled a Jacobellis. Loser.

Seriously, she's in the Olympics and I'm not, but she could show a little more remorse about blowing it twice.

Anyway, I'll continue to watch because I love the Olympics, but it could always be done better I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment