Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friar Tuck is everywhere!

So we've been watching a lot of tv...no surprise, but we've been seeing Friar Tuck look a likes. First spotting was on Top Chef. Our friendly neighbourhood lumberjack Kevin. He's our favourite! But he looks like Friar Tuck. Put a robe on him with a big rope belt and there you have it. I wish I had the pictures from the finale where everyone got a hair cut! This is not a post about Top Chef,  but it has been pretty amazing this season.

Another sighting we had was just tonight on FlashForward. I don't have a good picture of this one, but trust me. Have I been wrong so far? Anyway, in tonight's episode, his hair is a little bushier than usual. Those he's not as 'jolly', he's definitely on the list of Friar Tuck look a likes.

Ok, so there aren't too many other example (maybe none at all), but now you'll look out for Friar Tuck look a likes in your everyday life. Promise.

Roadhouse.

1 comment: