Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taco Bell for Dinner

So what makes Taco Bell so amazing? I have no idea, but I think that it must be the compound similar to crack, but not illegal. And for whatever reason, we always feel like we need to eat a minimum of 5 hard shell tacos each time we go. I realize this is a problem, but it must be done. But let us look closer at tacos.

What is a taco? It's crunchy, it's soft, it's full of meat, and it's full of vegetables and cheese. To top it off, adding Fire sauce makes each bite yummy! Taco Bell uses a (non)precise method of proportionally added each ingredient to the crunchy shell.

Today, the extra items were the Black Jack box. It has the twists (pass), burrito, regular crunchy taco, and the black shell taco. Anyway, should one consume all this food? No. But I did. And I have in the past...and possibly might continue to do every so often.

We have also found a favourite Taco Bell worker. I think her name is Tiffany, but she remembers us each time we come in. She was there when we saw this guy who maced himself in the drive thru line. Yeah, seriously, that happened.

Bang!

Roadhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment